Season of War Season of War

Great game, a few things though ...

Great game all around. Good length for a flash game (wasn't to long) and included everything required of it. The graphics were good and gameplay was smooth.

Cons - The characters were slow, and units were difficult to strategize with due to the "attack on sight" AI.

Maybe just do a little fix up, and release it again just as an update rather then sequel.
Great job Though.

Xplored responds:

Thanks a lot.

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Great Job!

You did a very6 good job portraying a fictatious zombie :)
You followed simple guidlines of actual survival skills required to remain zombie free.

Also,

A Physical
A Mental
Z Zombie Knowledge
Z+ survival

Oh hell yeah :)

:the game: :the game:

Would have been awesome

If id gotten past the damn ice level. I just didn't have the patience for it.
Seeing how the game and jokes were awesome i still rated it 5/5 desspite me not actually being able to get see all of it :(

Target-Shooting Target-Shooting

Not bad.

With more experience you could probably turn this into somthing with more content but hey, deffinately not bad for a ten yearold.

Try changing the sizes of the targets when they randomly apear. The code is simple assuming your using flash :P

Keep it up bro.

Yusuf responds:

thanks

Madness Scene Maker 1 Madness Scene Maker 1

Ummm...

Im gonna give you two stars for trying but man, nothing worked.
Nice approach though you need more options.

phineasandferbfan responds:

woah thx but can you be more descriptive on that? =P

Sasuke gets killed Sasuke gets killed

Well

You killed that whiney little bitch, for that i offer up my kudos. I still hate that naruto show though. And this being as it seems it's you first flash im going to give you a 5/5. Not because i feel sorry for you but because it;s pretty decent for a beginner. I do suggest though, that you spend more time on the work you do :D
Good Job.

Naurkiller responds:

lol thanks :D

Curse Village Curse Village

Decent

Although a ripoff, it is a much improved ripoff which is all that matters to me. I would rather see better versions of already used ideas then see creative pieces of crap. Good job.

Maverick Maverick

Amazing game

Just one suggestion to make t absolutly perfect. Please take away the shells. There neat and all but rather pointless and cause the game to lag like hell. Other Then that, absolutely flawless :D

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Best ever Period

Enough said

Sonny Sonny

A very creative Idea

I loved this game. I am a huge ff1-ff6 fan so this game deffinately made me smile. Also being a humongounormous zombie fan, this game practically answered my prayers of actually playing a game AS a zombie DURING an RPG. I thank you good sir as i have played this game a few (hundred) times. Im looking forward to playing the second one as soon as i upgrade my computer a little bit.

Final thought: I absolutely loved the dark and shaded style of animation.